We are looking for a talented, committed, and innovative English Teacher to join our client's dedicated English department, to help them achieve even better outcomes for our students.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
* Deliver engaging and creative English lessons for 11-18-year-olds
* Develop a range of teaching approaches that match student learning styles
* Mark work with constructive feedback to support student progression
* Work with the Head of Department and the wider team to improve teaching standards
* Encourage student progress through constructive class discussion and individual guidance
* Manage class behavior to ensure a safe learning environment
* Help promote a culture of high aspirations and a thirst for knowledge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who holds Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent, with a PGCE in English or English Literature, or the willingness to achieve one. The role would suit an ECT or a more experienced candidate.
The school, an 11-18 mixed Ofsted 'Good' Academy in Hillingdon offers you the opportunity to work with passionate staff, in an inclusive environment, where excellent teaching and learning are at the forefront of their agenda.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply without delay, or contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.