Apply for this teacher of Science role in one click!
- Develop, maintain, and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest, and enjoyment in the specialist subject within science.
- Develop pupils' familiarity, competence, and confidence within the subject.
- Provide challenges for every pupil and encourage all pupils to achieve their potential.
- Contribute and engage in extra-curricular subject-related activities.
- Share in departmental best practices.
- Willingness to invest extra time.
About the school:
- The schools' numbers have increased dramatically over the last few years and have a big student intake for September.
- They are a non-selective academy that believes one size doesn't fit all.
- High-performing, non-selective Academy.
- They have been a consistently "Good" OFSTED school since 2012, with our most recent inspection being in December 2019.
- Students have consistently achieved some of the best exam results in Southwest Hertfordshire.
If you are interested in the role you would join a caring supportive staff team with access to great sporting facilities and a comprehensive well-being program.
Please apply for the role for further information or get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.