Our Silverstone school is an independent special school with places for up to 40 pupils aged 11 to 19 with a range of social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The school helps the pupils to fulfil their potential by giving them unconditional support, providing them with good quality teaching and empowering them to effectively manage their own behaviour.
We are on the lookout for someone who can bring the best out in the students
- Inspire confidence in pupils and colleagues
- KS3 or KS4
- Plan and teach clear, high-quality lessons to support pupils to make good or outstanding progress and to embed key concepts in their long term memory
- Set clear targets for pupils' learning, building on prior attainment and considering each pupil as an individual
- Build all learning towards an endpoint that leads into the next stage of their education, training or employment
- Work collaboratively, and foster positive relationships, as part of the school team
- Maintain a stimulating, engaging and safe learning environment that allows your pupils to focus on learning
- Engage and motivate pupils, promoting their progress and well-being
- Have high expectations of every pupil
The school was judged to be 'Good' by Ofsted in 2017. This school site has been inspected and approved by Ofsted and offers excellent facilities to deliver academic, creative, vocational and outdoor learning opportunities.
If this role sounds like a great fit or you know someone who may be interested then please get in touch.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions, please refer to our website.