Apply for this Teacher of Maths Role through iCan Teach UK.
We are currently working with an Ofsted Good School that is looking for someone to join them on a long-term or permanent basis from January.
- Maths - KS3 - KS5
- Ofsted Good
- Long-term or Permanent
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Outstanding ECT program
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
- Must have a UK-recognized teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification- BEd or PGCE
- Able to teach Maths to KS5 or ECT
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in a Classroom
- Ability to relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- No application forms
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Relocation Support
If you are a Maths teacher who meets the criteria above and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.