Looking for an exciting new teaching opportunity in the UK? Our client, an Ofsted-rated 'Good' school in Harrow, is seeking a passionate and experienced overseas trained Teacher of History to join their team starting in September 2023.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary on the main pay scale
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive and dynamic working environment
- Join a team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Work with bright and motivated students
- Easy access to London
About the School/Role:
- Ofsted-rated 'Good' school with a strong commitment to academic excellence and pastoral care
- Join a friendly and supportive department with a range of experienced teachers
- Opportunity to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Opportunity to contribute to the wider school community through extra-curricular activities
- The school's vision is to ensure all students are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences necessary for their future in a modern world.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) and/or relevant teaching qualifications
- Experience teaching History to Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for teaching and ability to inspire students
- Willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues
Why choose iCan Teach UK?
- Apply for the role with just one click, no application forms necessary
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant who can provide you with more information about the school
- Access to jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Benefit from our long-established relationships with schools
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
If you are an experienced overseas trained Teacher of History with a passion for education and a desire to work in a supportive environment, we want to hear from you. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity - contact iCan Teach UK today!