Apply for this Teacher of English KS3/KS4 through iCan Teach UK.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' that are looking for someone to join them on a Permanent basis ASAP or from January 2023
- MPS to UPS
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Role available to cover maternity leave
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK recognized teaching qualifications - BED or PGCE
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English KS3/KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Recent Experience in a Classroom
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Relocation Support
If you are a teacher of English and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.