iCan Teach UK is working with an outstanding school to support them in finding a fantastic teacher to join them for a permanent teacher of computer science position. Apply today without an application form.
Role: Teacher of computer science - Full Time
Computer science is a very popular subject at this school and you would be required to teach to GCSE and have the opportunity to teach to A-Level as well.
- To plan and teach high-quality lessons, ensuring that there is variety, challenge, and measurable progress in student learning
- To ensure that appropriate differentiation of the curriculum is made to meet the needs of all levels of student ability
- To demonstrate a commitment to employing strategies to improve your own teaching and learning and that of those within the faculty
- Be committed to professional development and attend school INSET sessions, sharing gained knowledge and skills with others in the department
- This job description should be seen as enabling rather than restrictive and will be subject to regular review.
What the school is looking for:
- An understanding of the Computing curriculum.
- Enjoy rising to the challenges inherent in a school environment
- Lifelong learner committed to own professional development
- The ability to work collaboratively with everyone in the school community, in particular, the Enterprise and Digital Technologies Faculty