Apply for this Second in Department (Assistant Director of Learning) - PE Role through Dunbar Education.
The easiest way to apply for a permanent teaching role online!
We are currently working with an Ofsted Good School located in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire who are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from January or April 2023
- Salary: MPS + TLR 2B
- PE - To Lead Girls PE
- MPS to UPS
- Ideally the school are seeking someone ASAP so January would be ideal however they are now open to April start dates
- Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire
- Ofsted Good
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Opportunities to develop career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach PE to KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a PE teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.