Teacher of Science.
Our partner school is looking for someone to join them on a Permanent basis from January 2023.
- Teacher of Science Post.
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Permanent contract.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Potential for quick promotion
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Apply without completing an application form
- A happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues.
- A distinctive local context ensures we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do.
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals.
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the student's life chances.
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Flexible on specialism
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have a UK-recognized teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification- BEd or PGCE
- Able to teach Science to KS3, KS4, and KS5
- Good Behavior Management Skill
- Experience in a Classroom
- Ability to Relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Relocation Support
If you are an inspiring Science specialist who meets the criteria above and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.