Psychology Teacher Wanted
Do you have a passion for Psychology and a drive to engage, educate, and inspire students? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and enthusiastic Psychology teacher at our partner school in Bicester.
We are looking for an inspirational and motivated teacher to join our dynamic and ambitious team, to deliver lessons for our Psychology curriculum, particularly at Key Stage 5.
The successful candidate should possess strong teaching and communication skills and have a sound knowledge of the Psychology subject. A successful track record of engaging, developing and inspiring students is essential, as well as the ability to deliver engaging and relevant lessons in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Tempory or permanent work
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Experience in a secondary classroom as a Psychology teacher
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Degree in Psychology
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic and innovative department. If you have the qualifications, enthusiasm and experience to join our team, we would like to hear from you.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.