Physical Education Teacher
iCan Teach UK are currentley looking for a qualified and experienced PE Teacher to join our thriving secondary school in Oxfordshire. This is a full-time permanent role that involves teaching Key Stage 3 to 5 PE.
The successful candidate will have a recognised teaching qualification and excellent classroom management skills, as well as a sound understanding of the curriculum. They must have a strong passion for teaching and be creative in their approach. The ideal candidate should have a commitment to driving pupil outcomes and an understanding of assessment.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Permanent role
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Experience in a secondary Classroom
Why use iCan Teach UK Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact iCan Teach UK.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.