Want to apply for a permanent Music teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Music teacher role through iCan Teach UK
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school, located in Luton, are looking for a Music teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- Music Teacher
- September 2023 Start
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Music department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to the current teacher relocating
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Must have recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in secondary Classroom
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Music Teacher post, please contact iCan Teach UK as soon as possible.