MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located in Braintree, is looking for a MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher
- Experienced Teachers encouraged to apply
- September 2023 Start
- Ofsted 'Good' School
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established English Faculty
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
About the school/role
This school's commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. They treat children as individuals and are strongly committed to equality of opportunity. The ICT-rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive, and well-qualified team of teachers and support staff.
- Must have a UK-recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Recent experience in a Classroom
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- A network of other Overseas Teachers.
- Here at iCan Teach UK, we are specialists in relocating teachers to England, we are here to support you every step of the way!
For more information about this fantastic MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher post, please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK as soon as possible.