iCan Teach UK have partnered with a British Curriculum school in EYGYPT!
Start date: January/February2024
About the school:
- Top IB School in Egypt
- Non profit
- Ages: All through
Location: Cairo - Egypt
Contract type- 2 years contract
Deadline 30th November 2023
- Tax free salary - Depending on experience - paid in sterling pound
- *Due to visa criteria, all applicants must have at least 3 years experience therefor salaries will start from point 3 of the school PayScale and the starting salary is £36K. Someone with 6 years experience will be paid 41,500 or more. Teacher salaries increase each year.
- Accommodation - Suitable for individuals , couples and families.
- Children can have a space at the school and tuition is free for the first two children and then half price for the third and so on.
- BUPA Gold Healthcare
- Annual flight back home / vacation
- Transport to and from the school
- Better cost of living and exchange rate, therefore more disposable income
- Visa paid for and organised by the school
- Community of teachers from England and Ireland.
Living in Cairo
- Rich Cultural Heritage: Cairo is often referred to as the "City of a Thousand Minarets" and is home to some of the world's most iconic historical and cultural landmarks, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum.
- Vibrant Urban Life: Cairo is a bustling metropolis with a thriving urban culture. The city offers a wide range of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- Lower Cost of Living: Compared to many Western cities, Cairo generally has a lower cost of living.
- Warm Climate: Cairo enjoys a warm and sunny climate for most of the year.
- Egyptians are known for their warm and welcoming hospitality.
- Cairo has good access toother countries in the region and it's a crossroads between Africa, The Middle East and Europe.
- IB or British Curriculum teaching experience
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience to meet Visa criteria post QTS
- PGCE OR Bachelor of Education, specialising in your Phase/Subject
- If you are interested in teaching in Egypt, please let me know! The school will have more vacancies to start later in 2024.
I Can Teach UK specialise in connecting teachers to British curriculum/IB schools Overseas. If you're a qualifies teacher and interested in teaching abroad please send your CV to iCan Teach UK.