Maths Teacher Required for a Secondary School in Oxfordshire
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Maths Teacher to join a secondary school in Oxfordshire.
The successful applicant must be an inspirational and innovative teacher who has a passion for helping students achieve their best. The successful candidate will have excellent classroom management skills and the ability to motivate young minds. You must have experience of delivering maths up to A-Level or equivalent.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Tempory work that could lead to permanent
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Degree level qualification in Maths
- 2+ years experience in the secondary classroom
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic and innovative department. If you have the qualifications, enthusiasm and experience to join our team, we would like to hear from you.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Letitia at iCan Teach UK
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.