iCan Teach UK are recruiting for a full-time, permanent Maths Teachers to join a large Secondary school of 3000 students located in Newnham, East London. This role is available for both ECT's and experienced Maths Teachers, the school can offer a supportive and welcoming environment with good behaviour throughout the school.
The successful candidate must have the necessary qualifications and enthusiasm to contribute to this highly-regarded school.
The successful applicant will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum for Mathematics
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to plan engaging lessons
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiasm for working with young people and an ability to motivate them
What is in it for you?
- ECT Induction Programme in an established department
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary ranging from £30,000 - £41,000 (depending on experience)
- Continued professional development and training opportunities
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please send your CV or click apply.