Mathematics Teacher wanted
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate Mathematics Teacher to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an ECT or a qualified Teacher who is enthusiastic about teaching mathematics to students of all ages and abilities.
- Design and deliver high-quality mathematics lessons to students
- Develop engaging lesson plans and teaching materials that are aligned with the curriculum
- Assess and provide feedback to students on their progress
- Encourage and support students to develop their mathematical abilities and reach their full potential
- Communicate effectively with parents and other stakeholders regarding students' progress
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive learning environment for students
- Participate in school-wide events and activities
- Teaching qualification (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching mathematics to students of all ages and abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Commitment to continuous professional development
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a passionate and dedicated Mathematics Teacher who is committed to helping students succeed, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and experience.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.