Would you be interested in a vibrant and welcoming school in Luton? Looking for a January 2022 start as a Lower KS2 Teacher?
- Lower KS2 Teacher
- January 2022 Start
- Luton, Bedfordshire
iCan Teach UK are currently recruiting for a Lower KS2 Teacher for one of our client primary schools in Luton, Bedfordshire. This is initially a one-term contract up until Easter but is likely to be extended until the end of the academic year.
The vision of the school is to build positive relationships between all members of the school community and create a supportive and stimulating environment for all children. The school pride themselves on their dedicated and passionate staff who set high expectations for both behaviour and learning. Children are encouraged to take risks in their learning and push themselves to help them understand that making mistakes in integral part of learning.
The right teacher for this post will have:
- Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
- Be a good practitioner, keen on professional development
- A secure understanding of Primary curriculum
- The ability to work as part of a team and be flexible
What the school can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
- A strong, friendly team and state of the art teaching facilities in a highly professional working environment
- A collaborative working school with a depth of support
To be considered for this role, you must have a teaching qualification, either from the UK or one which is recognised in the UK. It is preferred that you have UK experience.
If you are a trainee or experienced practitioner interested in this Lower KS2 Teacher post, then please contact Beth at iCan Teach UK today.