Job title: Primary School Teacher
Start Date: September 2023
iCan Teach U.K. is recruiting an Oversees Teacher Trained Primary Teacher in Surrey to support pupils in their learning within Key Stage 1. You should have an engaging and adaptable personality, as well as good behavioural management skills.
If you are interested in relocating to the U.K. to progress your Primary teaching career, then apply today!
Subject Specialisms Needed
Key Stage 1 years and a knowledge of differentiation and adaptability for SEN children.
You must hold a teaching qualification such as a Bachelors of Education, Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate and a Degree.
What's in it for you?
- Main Pay Scale in the U.K.
- Permanent contract to help with VISA application
- Guidance with the U.K. curriculum
- Supportive senior leadership team.
- Designated recruitment consultant whospecialises in OTT's relocating.
- Advice and support throughout your application.
- Virtual interviews.
Why use iCan Teach U.K?
- Relocation package or money towards your transfer from the airport
- Guidance on gaining U.K. QTS
- Support with accommodation
- Continued support after you have relocated
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach U.K. would love to hear from you. Contact Letitia or upload your C.V. through the iCan Teach U.K. website.