Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Outstanding', is looking for a History teacher to join them on a permanent basis from January or Easter 2023.
- History Teacher
- 11-16 School
- MPS to UPS
- January or Easter 2023
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
About the school/role
- An innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Established SLT
- Must have a UK-recognized teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification - BEd / PGCE or equivalent
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in a Classroom
- Ability to relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Long-established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Relocation Support
If you are a History teacher who meets the criteria above and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but you are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.