We are looking for an individual who is motivated and passionate about teaching Geography, with the ability to develop and deliver lessons that excite and engage students. We also expect the candidate to work collaboratively with other staff and to bring fresh ideas to the classroom.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Recognised teaching qualification and Degree level qualification
* At least 2 years of experience teaching Geography at the secondary school level (desirable)
* Knowledge of current issues related to teaching and learning within the Geography curriculum
* Good understanding of effective strategies to promote inclusion and cultural diversity
* Strong organisation and communication skills
If you feel that you meet these requirements then please apply by sending your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!