Our partner school in an Ofsted 'Good', Mixed Comprehensive school, located on the border of Bedfordshire and Herts, are looking for a French teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
The Head has informed us that there will be a TLR for a suitably experienced teacher.
In an ideal world they would be looking for a teacher who offers Spanish too, however, this is not an absolute essential.
- French Teacher
- 11-18 School
- MPS to UPS - TLR available
- September 2023
- Central Beds/ border of north Herts
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- A-Level teaching available
- Excellent CPD
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
About the school/role
- A fantastic school in a lovely 'leafy' area on the border of Beds & Herts
- Positive environment for teaching and learning; calm and engaging
- CPD and collaborative practice
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Highly resourced department
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
If you are a French teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.