Looking for an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise in Food Technology to a dynamic school in Sutton, London? Look no further! Our Ofsted 'Good' school is seeking a passionate and motivated overseas trained teacher to join our highly resourced department in September 2023.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive MPS to UPS salary on the 'Fringe' London Pay Scale
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Access to excellent CPD opportunities
- Work in a supportive and friendly environment with dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities for career development within the school
About the School/Role:
- Pupils who are eager to learn
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The school's vision is to ensure all students are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences necessary for their future in a modern world.
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification from an overseas institution
- A degree level qualification in Food Technology
- Passionate about teaching and committed to student success
- Good behaviour management skills
Why choose iCan Teach UK?
- Apply for the role with just one click, no application forms necessary
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant who can provide you with more information about the school and support throughout the application process
- Access to jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Benefit from our long-established relationships with schools
If you are an overseas trained teacher of Food Technology and interested in this exciting opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch with iCan Teach UK today.