Looking for a permanent teaching role in Hampshire as a qualified Teacher of Food Technology? Look no further! Our partner, an Ofsted 'Good' school in Surrey, is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join their highly resourced department in September 2023.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive MPS to UPS salary
- Outstanding ECT programme
- Access to excellent CPD opportunities
- Work in a supportive and friendly environment with dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities for career development within the school
About the School/Role:
- Pupils who are eager to learn
- Established department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- The school's vision is to ensure all students are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences necessary for their future in a modern world.
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Degree level qualification
- Able to teach Food Technology
- Good behaviour management skills
Why choose iCan Teach UK?
- Apply for the role with just one click, no application forms necessary
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant who can provide you with more information about the school
- Access to jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Benefit from our long-established relationships with schools
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch with iCan Teach UK.