iCan Teach UK are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher in Maldon.
You will be responsible for the quality assurance of our food products as well as research into new ingredients, flavours, and recipes. You will also oversee the development and implementation of all food safety protocols within the organisation.The successful candidate must be capable of multitasking and problem solving under pressure. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential for this role
This is a permanent position, commencing September 2023 with a salary range of £30,000-£41,000 (MPS/UPS)
The successful applicant will have:
- -A passion for teaching Food Technology and the ability to inspire students;
- -PGCE/QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- -The knowledge and qualifications necessary to teach Food Technology up to GCSE level;
- -Strong classroom management skills;
- -The capacity to be flexible, proactive and innovative in their approach.
What is in it for you?
- ECT Induction Programme in an established department
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioral issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
The school will offer a vibrant working environment where creativity and ambition is valued. They would love for you to become part of their passionate team and make your mark on the lives of their students.
If you feel that this role could be the perfect fit for you then please apply now!