English Teacher wanted
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced English Teacher looking for your next challenge? We have an excellent opportunity to join a successful, dynamic and well-respected school located in Oxfordshire. Our School was rated 'Good' by Ofsted and are now looking for an inspiring English Teacher to join our thriving English department from as soon as possible.
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging English lessons for students in KS3 and KS4
- Create and implement effective assessment strategies to track and monitor student progress
- Collaborate with other members of the English department to develop and refine the English curriculum
- Provide support and guidance to students in their academic and personal growth
- Contribute to the wider school community through extracurricular activities and events
- A relevant degree and a PGCE or equivalent qualification in English teaching
- Proven experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4 students
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for English literature and language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic and innovative department. If you have the qualifications, enthusiasm and experience to join our team, we would like to hear from you.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.