Job Title: Drama Teacher (Overseas Trained Teachers Welcome)
Start Date: September 2023
We are looking for a talented Drama Teacher (overseas trained teachers welcome) to join our team at a reputable secondary school in Kent. The successful candidate will have a passion for the subject and the ability to inspire and engage students in the art of drama.
- Plan and deliver dynamic and engaging lessons to students of all abilities
- Foster a love of drama in students through the use of various teaching methodologies
- Manage student behavior effectively and promote a positive learning environment
- Contribute to the wider life of the school through extra-curricular activities such as school productions and drama clubs
- Keep up-to-date with the latest teaching practices and developments in drama education
- Relevant teaching qualification such as a Bachelor's of Education, Diploma, or Postgraduate Certificate
- A degree in Drama or a related subject area
- An up-to-date DBS check
- Experience teaching Drama to secondary school students (desirable)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary in line with the Main Pay Scale
- Permanent contract
- Guidance on the U.K. curriculum
- Supportive senior leadership team
- Virtual interviews
Why work with us?
Our school is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive learning environment for our students. We celebrate diversity and value the contribution that all our staff members bring to the school community. As an overseas trained teacher, you will be given support and guidance to obtain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK if necessary.
If you have a passion for Drama and a desire to inspire the next generation of actors and performers, we would love to hear from you. Please upload your CV through our website.