We are recruiting for a Teacher of Design Technology for a small, Secondary, Grammar School in Havering, East London. This is a full-time, permanent position to start in September 2023. This is a great opportunity to work in a brilliant, smaller Secondary school who have recently been rated 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report.
This school offers a passionate and supportive headteacher and Senior Leadership Team, they offer a positive working environment, and a small team. This school is a mixed Grammar School, Year 7 - Year 11.
If you are a Teacher of Design Technology and are seeking a new position for September please do get in touch for more information:
You will need:
- A Teaching Qualification
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references
- Either be an ECT or have previous experience teaching Design Technology
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- A network of other Overseas Teachers.
- Here at iCan Teach UK, we are specialists in relocating teachers to England, we are here to support you every step of the way!
If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate to hit that apply button!
Alternatively, feel free to contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.