Our client, an Outstanding school located in Southwest London, is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Design Technology Teacher to join their team. The successful candidate will have a passion for inspiring and engaging students in the field of Design Technology.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality Design Technology lessons to students across all Key Stages.
- Teach a range of Design Technology subjects, including Product Design, Textiles, and Electronics.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and challenging, catering to the needs of all learners.
- Collaborate with other members of the Design Technology department to develop and improve the curriculum.
- Provide regular feedback and support to students to help them achieve their full potential.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Experience of teaching Design Technology to students of all abilities and ages.
- Passion for the field of Design Technology and the ability to inspire students.
- Strong subject knowledge across a range of Design Technology subjects.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful school committed to providing an outstanding education for all students. The school offers excellent CPD opportunities and a supportive working environment. If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send your CV