Apply for this Computer Science Teacher KS3-KS5 position through iCan Teach UK!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Enfield, UK who are looking for someone to join them on a temporary or permanent basis as soon as possible.
- Computer Science Teacher
- Upper Payscale
- 'Inner London' Pay Scale
- Enfield, United Kingdom
- Ofsted Details or School Information
- Long-term supply or Permanent
What is in it for you?
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Speak to a iCan Teach UK consultant regarding the school in detail
- Relocation Support through iCan Teach UK
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Degree Level Qualification- IT, Computer Science Based
- Able to teach Computer Science to KS3-KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Excellent Organization Skills
- A love for teaching
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Support through the whole relocation process, we understand it is a big deal! We have a wonderful team to support you.
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are a Computer Science teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Beth Price at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.