Job Title: Computer Science Teacher
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
We are seeking a passionate and knowledgeable Computer Science Teacher to join our school's team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Computer Science to students in Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5, with a focus on preparing them for their GCSE and A-Level exams.
- Teach Computer Science classes to students in Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5
- Create and deliver engaging and challenging lesson plans that align with the National Curriculum and exam board specifications
- Assess and evaluate student progress and provide constructive feedback to help students improve
- Maintain accurate records of student performance, attendance, and behavior
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement innovative teaching practices that promote student learning and engagement
- Participate in school-wide events and activities, such as parent-teacher conferences and school assemblies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Computer Science to students in Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and exam board specifications
- Ability to create engaging and effective lesson plans that cater to a range of learning styles and abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a highly motivated and dedicated Computer Science Teacher with a passion for teaching and learning, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.