Apply for this Chemistry Teaching role based in England through iCan Teach UK.
We are currently working with a fantastic school, looking for someone to join them on a long-term basis from January 2023.
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Ofsted Outstanding
- Long-term - Maternity cover with the potential to extend or become permanent
What is in it for you?
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Working for an outstanding school/
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A positive working environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Opportunities to develop a career within the school
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Excellent reputation for the behavior and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Science to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are a Chemistry teacher who meets the criteria above and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.