iCan Teach UK have partnered with a British Curriculum School in ROMANIA!
Why teach in Romania?
- Accommodation provided
- Good salaries
- Better cost of living and therefor more disposable income
- Progression opportunities
- Lots of things to do
- Excellent transport links and access to other European countries
- Expats / English speaking community- less need to worry about the language barrier
- Cheaper private health care
- More affordable fine dining
- Low cost utilities
Business & Economics Teacher to start in January/February
If you are not a Bussiness and Economics teacher we have various ECT vacancies to start next academic year, September 2024
About the school:
- Kindergarten to 18
- 5KM from Bucharest
- Brand new School and facilities, opened in Aug 2020
- Diverse team of teachers there from all over the world including; Ireland, England, Europe, South Africa, Australia, America, India and more! With a growing community of expats, you are sure to feel welcome at this school and make friends of all cultures.
- Salary based on the UK PayScale , relative to the cost of living in Romania.
- Free apartment with no communal areas
- Transport to and from the school
- Flight home in the summer for a vacay!
- Health insurance
- Meal tickets for any supermarket and coffee shop
- Discounts on Gym memberships and other retailers / restaurants
- Brand new campus with excellent facilities in a lovely location
- Better cost of living than the UK, and therefore more disposable income.
- Bachelor of Education OR Masters in Education
- Business & Economics Teaching experience
- Relevant subject degree
- Right to work in Europe
- ECT's are welcome to apply and will be fully supported.
- There is no age limit for this type of visa.
- For those relocating with others: The school welcomes your children and will provide accommodation suitable for your family.
If you would like to find out more about Teaching in Romania, please apply now.