At iCan Teach UK we are currently working alongside a school in Kensington who are seeking a teacher of Biology to enhance the already driven & supportive department. This is a high achieving independent sixth form in the heart of Kensington and remains one of the best in London. It embraces a friendly, informal and grown-up approach to education however still retains discipline and noticeable results. Three key strengths include exam success, individual attention, and a superb location.
• Science - Biology position
• September 2022 start
• Between £29,664 -£49,571
What is expected from you?
The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, moral, and cultural well-being of students. Applications are welcome from established teachers who have a proven track record of academic success and NQTs seeking their first teaching post within a School.
What the school can do for you
The successful applicant will support an already established department along the next stage of its development. In addition, the post will provide an excellent opportunity for CPD. This school holds their staff in the highest regard and is focuses heavily on internal progression, creating opportunities which benefit both you and your employer.
About the school
• Very supportive colleagues, healthy environment• Pupils are keen, motivated, and eager to learn
• A committed and insightful senior leadership team
• Pupils parents are helpful and keen on working with teachers for the best outcomes
• Experienced working with international teachers – including but not exclusively: Irish teachers, Australian teachers, Canadian teachers, South African teachers, Jamaican teachers, New Zealand teachers
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or the school and if you meet the criteria above, then please do not send your latest CV to email@example.com