General Art Teacher wanted
We are seeking a passionate and motivated General Art Teacher to join our dynamic team for the remainder of the academic year. You will be teaching Key Stages 3&4 students in a secondary school setting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality art education that promotes creativity and inspires students to explore their artistic abilities. You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver lessons that are engaging, challenging, and inclusive for all learners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Art or a related field
- Experience teaching art at Key Stages 3&4
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum for Art and Design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Art Teacher looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter today.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach Uk.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.