Looking for a new challenge, with a September start as a Teacher of Science?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach KS4 Science, with the opportunity to teach KS5 available - open to subject specialism
- Ability to secure the best possible outcomes for your students
- Permanent position
- Full Time
Our clients, an 11-18 mixed CofE school offer pride, aspiration, and opportunity to every member of their community, along with significantly improved learning outcomes in recent years. They are committed to ensuring that both students and staff are highly successful, through positive improvements in the school which are sustainable.
We are seeking an excellent and energetic teacher who is truly passionate about their subject and can inspire students and instill a love of learning. Teachers at the academy are responsible for delivering excellent lessons, pastoral care for their students, and contributing to the wider school community. You will be someone who has high expectations of yourself and others, and someone thoroughly committed to making a difference in students' lives.
The school has informed me that they are looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint them prior to the job advert closing for the right candidate.
This role would suit an ECT or a more experienced teacher
- Must have a recognized teaching qualification
- Must have the ability to teach Science up to GCSE/ A Level
- Degree Level Qualification -BEd or PGCE
- Ability to Relocate
- Recent Experience in a Classroom
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK as soon as possible.