Apply for this ICT KS3 / KS4 position through iCan Teach UK.
We are currently working with an Academy Sponsor Led School located in Hertfordshire. They are looking for someone to join them on a Long-Term supply or Permanent basis from September 2022.
- ICT Teacher
- Middle Payscale to Upper Payscale
- Asap - September 2022
- Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Long-term supply or Permanent
What's in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- A positive working environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to an iCan Teach UK consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Ridgeway school opened in 2018
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Impressive campus with significant amounts of outdoor space
- Offers a wide variety of professional development training courses
- Support is provided by subject and senior leader mentors
- Must have a UK-recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification - BEd
- Able to teach ICT to KS3 / KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Recent Experience in a School
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- A network of other Overseas Teachers.
- Here at iCan Teach UK, we are specialists in relocating teachers to England, we are here to support you every step of the way!
If you are an ICT teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Beth Price at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.