Apply for this Teacher of English role through iCan Teach UK.
The quickest application process for a teaching role - just one click!
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Watford, Hertfordshire which is looking for someone to join them for a 1 year maternity cover contract (this would be for 1 academic year) starting ASAP.
- Teacher of English
- Upper Payscale
- Fringe' London' Pay Scale
- September start
- Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Ofsted Good
- 1 year
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Working in an established department
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Speak to an iCan Teach UK consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification- BEd - English Focused
- Able to teach English to KS3/4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to Relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- iCan Teach UK are specialists in relocating teachers to the UK, we know how daunting it can be! We are here to help you every step of the way!
If you are a English teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Beth Price at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.