Teacher of Biology Post
Our partner school is looking for someone to join them on a Permanent basis from January 2023.
- Teacher of Biology Post.
- MPS to UPS
- January 2023
- Permanent contract.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent CPD
- MPS/UPS + TRL
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Potential for quick promotion
- Co-planning and marking
- A positive working environment
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Apply without completing an application form
- Happy community committed to the professional development of all colleagues.
- A distinctive local context ensures we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do.
- A skilled and experienced team of teachers and other professionals.
- A motivated leadership team leading rapid improvement to the student's life chances.
- Must have a UK-recognized teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Biology to KS3-KS5
- Good Behavior Management Skill
- Experience in a Classroom
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are an inspiring Biology specialist and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.