Are you a Religious Education Teacher looking for a permanent role starting in October 2022 or even sooner? If so, please get in touch. . .
- Religious Education Teacher
- September/ October 2022 start
- 11-16 school
- Permanent role
- Northamptonshire/ Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- Ability to Relocate
iCan Teach UK are looking for a Teacher of Religious Education who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty. This role would be a perfect first role for a newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. We provide a wide range of professional development opportunities and work hard to support colleagues in becoming the very best teachers.
We here at iCan Teach UK are here to assist as much as we can, we are specialists in relocating teachers to the UK. We are here to help prepare you for your interview, we are here to help!
The day-to-day responsibilities and duties of this role are in line with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have a UK-recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification - BEd - Religious Studies specialism
- Able to teach Religious Education to Key Stage 4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Beth Price at iCan Teach Uk.