I am currently working with a Top School in Bromley, and they are looking for a Physics Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent Teacher of Physics.
- Have a love of the subject and desire and ability to convey this to students.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, and open to innovation.
- Be committed to extra-curricular activities including lunchtime activities.
- Be committed to continuing professional learning.
- Have integrity, optimism, and a good sense of humour.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Salary: MPS/UPS
- Physics Teacher
- Suitable for ECTS or Experienced Teachers
- Position: Teaching Staff
The Outstanding School values the ways in which pedagogy, curricula and assessment are designed and delivered to engage students in learning that is meaningful, relevant, and accessible to all. It embraces a view of individual and individual differences as the source of diversity that can enrich the lives and learning of others.
If the Physics Post interests you, do get in touch.
Send your CV