Do you want to improve a child's education?
Want to work in a school that strives on improving children's education?
We are looking for a Qualified English Teacher to join the department in one of our leading co-educational secondary schools and sixth form. We are looking for a teacher who is passionate, ambitious, and able to teach Maths throughout the school at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, and A-Level.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. The school provides a wide range of professional development opportunities and works hard to support colleagues becoming the best teachers.
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- Competitive rates of pay
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.