Imagine spending your days teaching the subject you love to pupils who enjoy learning!
Do you want to work with and represent a school that has the same ethos and values as you?
About the school/ role...
We are looking for a Qualified History Teacher to join the department in one of the leading co-educational secondary schools and sixth form. The school provides a wide range of professional development opportunities and work hard to support colleagues becoming the very best teachers.
You're a passionate, ambitious teacher who can teach at least one of the following RE, History or Geography throughout the school at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, and A-Level. You're passion for your subject shines through and you really flourish when teaching inquisitive pupils who enjoy learning.
Why join iCan Teach UK?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established and exclusive relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jenna Roberts at iCan Teach UK
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then iCan Teach UK would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals."