History Teacher - Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Are you a History Teacher looking for a permanent role starting in October 2022 or even sooner? If so, please get in touch. . .
- History Teacher
- October 2022 start
- 11-16 school
- Permanent role
- Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Ability to Relocate
iCan Teach UK is looking for a Teacher of History who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty. This role would be a perfect first role for a newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and hardworking team, which is always looking to improve. We provide a wide range of professional development opportunities and work hard to support colleagues in becoming the very best teachers.
What can iCan Teach UK offer you?
- We have well-established relationships with many amazing schools.
- A network of other Overseas Teachers.
- Here at iCan Teach UK, we are specialists in relocating teachers to England, we are here to support you every step of the way!
The day-to-day responsibilities and duties of this role are in line with the National Standard Teaching Standards.
- Must have a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Degree Level Qualification - BEd - Specialism in History
- Able to teach History to Key Stage 4
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- NQTS more than welcome to apply.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Beth Price at iCan Teach UK