Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form! Apply for this History teacher role through iCan Teach UK.
Our partner school is an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Royston, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from April 2023.
- History teacher
- MPS to UPS
- 9-18 school
- January or Easter 2023
- Ofsted 'good' school
- Permanent post
What is in it for you
- A collaborative approach to working
- Opportunities to train/work with other academies within the Trust to share best practices and resources
- A friendly and professional team
- Teacher Pension Scheme
- A caring and supportive working environment.
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification and relevant teaching degree
- Ability to deliver well-planned and stimulating lessons
- Able to teach History to KS5
- Experience in effective behaviour management strategies
- Experience in a secondary classroom
- Up to date knowledge of developments in the curriculum area.
Why use iCan Teach UK?
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are a History teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with iCan Teach UK