Apply for this English Teacher KS3-KS4 position through iCan Teach UK.
We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Enfield who are looking for someone to join them on a temporary or permanent basis as soon as possible.
- English Teacher
- Upper payscale
- 'Inner London' Pay Scale
- Ofsted Details or School Information
- Long-term supply or Permanent
What is in it for you?
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to an iCan Teach UK consultant regarding the school in detail
- iCan Teach UK specialize in relocating teachers to the UK, it is a big deal to relocate! We are here to support you every step of the way!
About the school/role
- Pupils who want to learn
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Degree Level Qualification- English specification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- A love for English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to relocate
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Apply with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are an English teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Beth Price at iCan Teach UK.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.