Job Role: Design Technology Teacher
School Type: Mainstream Secondary
Start date: January 2023
Salary: Middle Payscale to Upper Payscale
Location: East London
Employment Type: Full time
At iCan Teach UK, we are working with a secondary school in East London that is seeking a Design Technology Teacher teacher to join their school and enhance the department.
What is expected of you?
The person appointed will be expected to make a significant contribution to the academic, moral, and cultural well-being of students.
What can the school do for you?
Due to the volume of schools in the trust, they will provide excellent opportunities for progression across their schools. This trust holds their staff in the highest regard, and it focuses heavily on staff development & internal progression.
What we are looking for:
- Full teaching qualifications including a clear DBS
- Teachers who are keen to learn and constantly improve
- The ability to communicate effectively with your department and SLT
- Teachers keen on working with parents to create the best outcomes for the students
Why use iCan Teach UK
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- A network of other Overseas Teachers.
- Here at iCan Teach UK, we are specialists in relocating teachers to England, we are here to support you every step of the way!
If you would be interested to find out more about this role or other vacancies at iCan Teach UK, then please do not hesitate to submit your latest CV.