Are you a Computer Science Teacher teacher wanting to relocate to the beautiful South of England to teach?
iCan Teach is recruiting for a Computer Science teacher starting January 2023!
iCan Teach UK are specialist in relocating overseas-trained teachers to England!
What's in it for you?
- The school we are partnering with is not too far from an airport, so you can consider it your home away from home and visit friends and family in the school holidays!
- The school is a 'Good Ofsted' rated school, so working at it would look fantastic on your CV!
- ECTs are viewed just as important as experienced teachers in England so it's easy to secure a post for newly qualified teachers here.
- Teacher salaries in England have increased by 8% for ECTs and 5% for experienced teachers. Salaries in England are really transparent - the PayScale can be found online.
- The school is based just outside of London, so you get the good pay of the city life while living in a town with a more 'old English town' feel.
- a £500 relocation bonus after one term of your teaching
- The school we work with will hire teachers from all around the world and have a network of Irish - trained teachers already.
Salary: Middle Payscale to Upper Payscale
Hours: 8:30-15:30 There is a big push on work-life balance here, so some schools even have a no marking policy, and group planning and encourage this to be factored into your timetable hours.
What is required:
- BEd or PGCE
- Recent experience working in a school
- A good attitude
If this all seems like the right fit for you please do apply!
If you are interested in this job or any other, please get ahold of Jenna Roberts from iCan Teach UK.